Michael Silver, Athletic Director
WINTER SPORTS (2021-2022 School Year)
Maple Hill Wrestling Tournament on January 15
The Maple Hill Jr./Sr. High School Joe McCabe Wrestling Tournament takes place this Saturday, January 15, in the High School Gym. There will be spectator limitations for attending the event due to the recent surge in local COVID-19 cases. You will be able to live stream the tournament here.
If you have any questions please reach out to Schodack Athletic Director Mike Silver (email@example.com)
Protocols for Everyone Attending the Wrestling Tournament
- Only 2 spectators per competing athlete are permitted
- Masks will be required to be worn by all spectators, coaches, athletes and any team personnel at all times
- No food/drinks are permitted in the gym (with the exception of athletes waters/snacks)
Spectator Guidelines & Protocols for 2021-2022 Winter Sports
See a memo from Athletic Director Mike Silver here outlining the spectator protocols and guidelines for Schodack’s 2021-2022 Athletics Season.
Additional Patroon Conference Spectator Information for 21-22 Winter Season
- Patroon Conference Winter Spectator Guidelines 21-22
- Patroon Conference Spectator Protocols and Live-stream Chart
2021-2022 Athletics Live Streaming
You this link to live stream Schodack athletics events: https://www.twitch.tv/schodackcsdstreaming2
Sports Schedule Website
Schodack CSD, along with schools in the Patroon Conference, uses ScheduleGalaxy website/app for sports schedules. The site also offers a subscription option to receive updates about schedules changes. Click here to access the website.
Athletic Twitter Accounts
- Maple Hill Athletics – @MH_Athletics
- Boys Baseball – @MapHillBaseball
- Boys Basketball – @MHBoysHoop
- Girls Basketball – @MapleHillGBB
- Bowling – @MH_Bowling
- Boys & Girls Cross Country – @MapleHill_XC
- Golf – @MHHSGolf
- Indoor Track – @MHIndoorTrack
- Boys Soccer – @MH_Soccer4
- Girls Soccer – @MH_WSoccer
- Girls Modified Soccer – @MH_Mod_GSoccer
- Girls Varsity Softball – @MHHSoftball
- Girls JV Softball – @MHJVSoftball
- Girls Modified Softball – @MHModified_Softball
- Girls Tennis – @MapleHillTennis
- Volleyball – @HillVolleyball
Student-Athletes and Afterschool Activities
Due to limited supervision for students after 3:00 p.m., Maple Hill Jr./Sr. High School would like to share the following information with parents of student-athletes.
- Student-athletes with a 3:00 p.m. or earlier practice time can stay in the cafeteria with supervision or stay with a teacher from the end of the school day until practice begins.
- If a student-athlete is not staying after school with a teacher, he or she should go home on the regular bus and come back to school for games or practices that begin after 3:00 p.m.
- If a student is staying after school with a teacher, the student should take the late bus and come back to school for games or practices that begin after 3:00 p.m.
- If a student-athlete cannot make it back to school, please notify the coach and Atheltic Director Mike Silver (firstname.lastname@example.org) so supervision arrangements can be made.
Please Observe “No Parking” Signs for Sporting Events
The district would like to remind our community to please observe “No Parking” signs for sporting events, particularly on South Schodack Road and behind the High School. Please park only in the High School or District Office building parking lots. Due to safety concerns, the district has asked Schodack police to enforce these rules and violators may be ticketed.
Heat Index Procedures
To help parents and students understand the district’s procedures for athletics when the heat becomes a concern, here is information.