Michael Silver, Athletic Director
COVID-19 Patroon Conference Guidelines
Fall Sports Tentative Dates
Varsity and JV sports are scheduled to begin Monday, Sept. 21. Modified sports are also scheduled to begin Monday, Sept. 21.
Fall Sports Athletic Paperwork Info
Due to the delay of the fall athletic season, paperwork for fall sports can be turned in to the Athletic Department beginning on August 24.
Interested in Participating in Fall Sport?
Students who will be in grades 7-12 next year who are interested in participating in fall sports are asked to please email Athletic Director Michael Silver.
Sports Schedule Website
Schodack CSD, along with schools in the Patroon Conference, uses ScheduleGalaxy website/app for sports schedules. The site also offers a subscribe option to receive updates about schedules changes. Click here to access the website.
Sports Practice Schedules
Schedules for fall sports practices are available here.
Athletic Twitter Accounts
- Maple Hill Athletics – @MH_Athletics
- Boys Baseball – @MapHillBaseball
- Boys Basketball – @MHBoysHoop
- Girls Basketball – @MapleHillGBB
- Bowling – @MH_Bowling
- Boys & Girls Cross Country – @MapleHill_XC
- Golf – @MHHSGolf
- Indoor Track – @MHIndoorTrack
- Boys Soccer – @MH_Soccer4
- Girls Soccer – @MH_WSoccer
- Girls Modified Soccer – @MH_Mod_GSoccer
- Girls Varsity Softball – @MHHSoftball
- Girls JV Softball – @MHJVSoftball
- Girls Modified Softball – @MHModified_Softball
- Girls Tennis – @MapleHillTennis
- Volleyball – @HillVolleyball
Student Athletes and Afterschool Activities
Please Observe “No Parking” Signs for Sporting Events
The district would like to remind our community to please observe “No Parking” signs for sporting events, particularly on South Schodack Road and behind the High School. Please park only in the High School or District Office building parking lots. Due to safety concerns, the district has asked Schodack police to enforce these rules and violators may be ticketed.
Heat Index Procedures
To help parents and students understand the district’s procedures for athletics when the heat becomes a concern, here is information.