Michael Silver, Athletic Director
FALL SPORTS (2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR)
- Monday 8/23- Boys and Girls Soccer, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Girls Volleyball, Girls Tennis, Golf
- Monday 8/30 for Boys and Girls Soccer and Boys and Girls Cross Country
COVID-19 Plans / Guidelines
We have access to the BinaxNOW rapid antigen test. If you consent (form below), your child will receive a free diagnostic test for the COVID-19 virus that will be administered by our school nurses or another certified or licensed medical provider (CNA, LPN, or RN) or otherwise trained and qualified individual. A rapid COVID-19 test will be used, which will involve inserting a small swab, similar to a Q-Tip, into the front of the nose. All tests would be performed on-site and results can be read in about 15 minutes of administration. We will notify you of your child’s test results. Any students who test positive will be sent home and must be kept at home until meeting Rensselaer County Public Health criteria to return to school. Please contact your child’s doctor immediately to review the test results should your child test positive for COVID-19.
Sports Schedule Website
Schodack CSD, along with schools in the Patroon Conference, uses ScheduleGalaxy website/app for sports schedules. The site also offers a subscribe option to receive updates about schedules changes. Click here to access the website.
Sports Practice Schedules
Schedules for sports practices are available here.
For information regarding modified sports for the winter season, click here.
Athletic Twitter Accounts
- Maple Hill Athletics – @MH_Athletics
- Boys Baseball – @MapHillBaseball
- Boys Basketball – @MHBoysHoop
- Girls Basketball – @MapleHillGBB
- Bowling – @MH_Bowling
- Boys & Girls Cross Country – @MapleHill_XC
- Golf – @MHHSGolf
- Indoor Track – @MHIndoorTrack
- Boys Soccer – @MH_Soccer4
- Girls Soccer – @MH_WSoccer
- Girls Modified Soccer – @MH_Mod_GSoccer
- Girls Varsity Softball – @MHHSoftball
- Girls JV Softball – @MHJVSoftball
- Girls Modified Softball – @MHModified_Softball
- Girls Tennis – @MapleHillTennis
- Volleyball – @HillVolleyball
Student Athletes and Afterschool Activities
Please Observe “No Parking” Signs for Sporting Events
The district would like to remind our community to please observe “No Parking” signs for sporting events, particularly on South Schodack Road and behind the High School. Please park only in the High School or District Office building parking lots. Due to safety concerns, the district has asked Schodack police to enforce these rules and violators may be ticketed.
Heat Index Procedures
To help parents and students understand the district’s procedures for athletics when the heat becomes a concern, here is information.