To participate in sports, student athletes must have the following three forms on file or they cannot practice.

Form A can be submitted once the physical is complete (physicals are good for one year).

Forms B and C are due as soon as possible for participation in 2020-21 athletics.

Forms can be dropped at the High School Main Office. Please call 518-732-2297, option 1 for any questions.