Schodack Central School District Title IX Coordinator
Jacqueline Hill, Director of Student Services
Reporting a Title IX Grievance
To report a Title IX grievance in violation of the board policies listed below, please contact Schodack’s Title IX Coordinator named above.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
The Schodack Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, gender identity or expression, familial status, marital status, military status, national origin, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy-related condition, prior arrest or conviction record, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under federal or state law in its programs, activities or employment. Pursuant to Title IX and its corresponding regulations, Schodack CSD does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its programs, activities, or employment. Any person may report sex discrimination (including sexual harassment) or any other form of discrimination using the contact information listed at the top of this page.
Schodack Board of Education District Policies Pertaining to Title IX
- Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Student Harassment and Bullying Prevention and Intervention
- Student Harassment and Bullying Prevention and Intervention – Regulation
- Recruiting – Hiring
- Sexual Harassment of Employees
- Sexual Harassment of Employees – Regulation
- Sexual Harassment of Students
- Sexual Harassment of Students – Regulation