Rhonda Greenway, Transportation Supervisor
2022-2023 Transportation Information
Transportation Request for Non-Public School Students Due April 1
Parents who need to request transportation for their child to a non-public school for the 2022-2023 school year should fill out this form. The form must be returned to the District Office by April 1, 2022.
2021-2022 Transportation Information
Change in District Transportation
Students cannot change their district transportation pick-up/drop-off locations on a day-to-day or week-to-week basis this year. For instance, if there is a day of the week that your student needs to be picked up or dropped off at a location that is different than their official designated permanent pick-up/drop-off location, you will need to make your own transportation arrangements.
Requesting Someone Else Pick Up Child
If someone other than a parent/guardian is picking up your child, you will need to use the PikMyKid app on the day of to designate that person and call the school’s main office to let them know. That individual will also need to show photo identification in order to pick up your child.
School Bus Safety
To ensure the safety of students, it is important that parents review the following bus safety rules with their children.
- There will be extra protocols in place on district busses in 2021-2022 to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Students must sit in seats at all times while riding the bus.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed while riding the bus.
- Talking loudly or making noise that could distract the bus driver should be avoided.
- All rules described in the district’s Code of Conduct should be followed.
If these rules are violated repeatedly, a student may be suspended from school transportation.
Parents would then be responsible for transporting their child to and from school each day, per New York State Education Law.