Part-Time Account Clerk/Typist Needed
Schodack CSD is seeking a part-time Account Clerk/Typist (15 hours a week) for the Business Office.
- Starting rate is $21.60 an hour.
- Application deadline is Jan. 23.
- More information here.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schodack CSD is always looking to add to its substitute list. If interested, please email Administrative Assistant Michele Reickert or call her at 518-732-2297 for an application.
Substitute teaching is a great way to make a difference in your community by working with children in the classroom. Teacher certification is not required, although preferred. An application is available here.
- Certified teacher – first 100 days, $100 per day
- Certified teacher – after 100 days, $110 per day
- Non-certified substitute – first 100 days, $80 per day
- Non-certified substitute – after 100 days, $90 per day
Substitute Teaching Assistant
Substitute teaching assistants work with teachers or at the direction of the school principal. Shifts are 4-hour or full-day, depending on need. High School diploma required. Pay starts at $12.00 per hour. An application is available here.
Substitute bus drivers earn $18 an hour. You must have a cleaning driving record. Training provided to qualified applicants.
Substitute custodians earn $12.50 an hour. Cleaning experience preferred but training is available.
Substitute nurses earn $21.85 if you are an RN or $18.34 if you are an LPN.
Full-Time Teaching Position Information
When full-time teaching positions become available, information is posted to the On-Line Application System for Educators (OLAS).