CES Dismissal Note
- CES Dismissal Note – Please use this note (which replaces the previous Bus & Pick-Up notes).
Please use the dismissal note form to let us know of any changes, including early dismissal due to appointments, etc. These dismissal notes should be sent through the student homework folder each morning. Requests should be made in writing. Please note – Bus dismissal changes will not be accepted through the CES Office this year. All requests must go through the transportation department, which can be reached at 518-732-2070.
- Please drop off children between 8:30 and 8:40 a.m. so they can go directly to their classrooms.
- Please do not drop off students before 8:30 a.m.; there is no supervision available so doors will be locked.
- Students are considered late after 8:45 a.m.
Do Not Leave Cars Unattended in Drop-Off Loop
- Please do not leave your car unattended in the parent drop-off loop. Pull up as far as possible and take extra caution to help keep our students safe.
- School ends at 2:45 p.m.
- Please use the PikMyKid app to announce you are here to pick up your child.
- Visitors – all visitors should stop in the CES foyer to check in with the main office.