Schodack CSD wants to share with our community that Maple Hill Jr./Sr. High School Assistant Principal Jodi Sullivan will be leaving the district at the end of June to become Principal of Berlin Middle/High School.

“I have only gratitude and appreciation for this entire community. I am a better person and leader because of the administrative team, teachers, staff, students, families and community members of this district. Thank you for the lessons I’ve learned along the way and I wish the very best for the entire Schodack community,” said Mrs. Sullivan.

The Berlin CSD intends to appoint Mrs. Sullivan at its June meeting. Mrs. Sullivan joined Schodack CSD in 2017. Previously, she worked as a teacher and teacher leader with Chatham CSD for nine years.

“This news is very bitter-sweet for all of us here in Schodack. From day one, Mrs. Sullivan has made our administrative team better. She approaches each day with enthusiasm, is thoughtful in her work, and always puts students first. Mrs. Sullivan will make an outstanding principal but will be missed by all of us here in Schodack. We wish her the best of luck in her new position,” said Superintendent Jason Chevrier.