Grade 4 Supply List
In fourth grade, students will be asked to use both a cinch sack and a regular, large backpack. The cinch sack is used to carry their supplies as they change classes and needs to be big enough to hold composition books, a homework folder, and their pencil case. It can be any type of cinch sack, similar to those given out for free at races, special events and camps, Heavy duty cinch sacks purchased at the store tend to last an entire year, while the “free” versions are less durable and usually need to be replaced at some point. The large backpack is used to transport items such as folders, books, water bottles, lunches, etc. between school and home.
** indicates items NOT included in the PTO “1st Day Supply Kit”.
Please label all items with your child’s name.
- ** large backpack or tote bag for carrying materials to and from school
- ** cinch sack or satchel to carry materials from class to class. It must be large enough to hold folders, notebooks, and pencil case
- Small zipper pouch to hold pencils, scissors, erasers, colored pencils, dry erase markers, etc. Pouches are better than boxes!
- 2 dozen #2 pencils, or more (enough to last the year). Only 2-3 are needed at a time.
- Colored pencils-12 count
- Four low odor black fine tip dry erase markers (only send in 1-2 at a time)
- Scissors-5 inch
- 1 red plastic folder with pockets
- Pencil sharpener with catcher for shavings
- 2 clear rolls of scotch tape refills, ¾” by 1,000”
- 2 block erasers and also pencil cap erasers
- 1 box zipper quart storage bags, 25 or 30 count
- **earbuds in a ziplock bag labeled with student’s name
- 4- 100 page, wide ruled composition notebooks
- 1 yellow – 1 subject- wide ruled, spiral notebook
Any questions? Contact:
Scott Charlebois at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy McGarvey-Roe at email@example.com
Christine Charsky at firstname.lastname@example.org