In fourth grade, students will be asked to use both a cinch sack and a regular, large backpack. The cinch sack is used to carry their supplies as they change classes and needs to be big enough to hold composition books, a homework folder, and their pencil case. It can be any type of cinch sack, similar to those given out for free at races, special events and camps, Heavy duty cinch sacks purchased at the store tend to last an entire year, while the “free” versions are less durable and usually need to be replaced at some point. The large backpack is used to transport items such as folders, books, water bottles, lunches, etc. between school and home.
** indicates items NOT included in SchoolKidz PTO Supply Kit. Please label all items with your child’s name.
- ** large backpack or tote bag for carrying materials to and from school
- ** cinch sack or satchel to carry materials from class to class. It must be large enough to hold folders, notebooks, and pencil case
- Small zipper pouch to hold pencils, scissors, erasers, colored pencils, dry erase markers, etc. Pouches are better than boxes!
- 2 dozen #2 pencils, or more (enough to last the year). You only need to bring 2-3 at a time.
- Colored pencils – 12 count
- Four low odor black fine tip dry erase markers (only send in 1-2 at a time)
- Scissors – 5 inch
- 2 red plastic folders with pockets
- Pencil sharpener with catcher for shavings
- 2 clear rolls of scotch tape refills, ¾” by 1,000”
- 2 block erasers and also pencil cap erasers
- **earbuds in a ziplock bag labeled with student’s name
- 6 – 100 page, wide ruled composition notebooks
- Loose leaf filler paper, 100 sheets, wide rule