Dear Schodack CSD Community, 

I wanted to check in with you as we end the week so I can update you on some changes at Maple Hill Jr./Sr. High School. At last night’s meeting, our board of education accepted Jason Breh’s resignation as Principal of Maple Hill. Mr. Breh joined us in Schodack at the end of last school year and I’m very appreciative of the work he has done at Maple Hill during that time. Please join me in wishing Mr. Breh all the best as he moves on to the next opportunity in his career.  

Looking ahead, we will soon be putting together an interview committee of district stakeholders (families, faculty/staff and students) to help us decide on potential candidates for the next Principal of Maple Hill. If you have an interest in being part of this committee, please reach out to Shelli Reickert by email (MReickert@schodack.k12.ny.us).

In the meantime, we are planning to appoint an interim administrator at Maple Hill to help lead the building alongside Assistant Principal Hillary Brochu. Early next week we will update you with more information about an interim administrator and an estimated timeline for the appointment of the next principal.

Sincerely, 

Jason Chevrier
Superintendent of Schools
Schodack Central School District