The annual Castleton Elementary PTO Fishing Derby returns this weekend on Sunday, September 25 between 12:00 PM-2:00 PM!
All students need to do is find a fishing spot, catch what fish they can and bring it back to Castleton Elementary during the time slot above. Weigh-in/measurement will take place near the CES Playground and the biggest fish in each category will win a prize! If you don’t catch any fish, you can still come to CES and see what your friends caught.
Fishing Derby Forms are available here if you would like to print one out but there will also be copies at CES on September 25.
CES PTO FISHING DERBY RULES
1) Fish must be alive at the time they are measured by the judges.
2) Only 2 fish per child may be accepted for judging
3) Derby is open to CES students ONLY
4) Fish will be measured from the mouth to the tip of the tail (except bass)
5) Bass will be measured by weight
6) Prizes are awarded for the biggest fish in each category (categories listed on the forms)