Updated: May 20, 2022

We are showcasing the members of the Maple Hill High School Class of 2022 with Senior Spotlights. We will update this page through the remainder of the school year as Senior Spotlights are submitted.

How to Submit a Senior Spotlight

2022 Maple Hill Seniors and families have been emailed the Senior Spotlight Submission Google Form. If you did not receive it or would like for it to be resent, email us at communications@schodack.k12.ny.us and we will send it over.

Seniors may have parents/guardians submit their form on their behalf if they wish. Please use full sentences when possible and include at least 1 good quality image of yourself/your senior. You will need to login into a Google Account (either your own or a Schodack Google Account) in order to submit pictures.

Samantha Brahm

Fun Fact(s) About You
I love to bake and Diners are my favorite restaurants to eat at.

Schodack CSD Teacher/Staff Thank Yous and Shout Outs
I would like to thank my third-grade teacher, Mr. Morse, for changing my entire perspective on school and pushing me to get good grades.

Fondest Memory of Maple Hill High School
My fondest memories would be attending fall sports weekend each year.

Plans for Next Year
Attending HVCC to study Engineering Sciences.

Angelina Davis

Fun Fact(s) About You
I have a closet full of board games, love to bake, love anything involving art, and I love Florida.

A teacher that I would like to thank and shout out is Mrs. Colwell. I want to thank her for being such an amazing teacher that genuinely cares about her students. She is always there for me when I need to talk and she always helps me when I am struggling with something. Mrs. Colwell is a great example of the perfect teacher. She is kind and caring. Mrs. Colwell is always putting others above herself and always makes sure her students understand what she is teaching. There are plenty of times that she has sat down in the atrium and talked with me to check in on how I am doing. I always leave her class with a smile on my face. I very much appreciate Mrs. Colwell and wish her the best!

Some of the fondest memories I have from my time at Maple Hill High School are from when I was sitting in the atrium with my friends. During our time in the atrium, we are always laughing, smiling, and sharing stories. Sometimes we even play some board games.

Plans for Next Year
I plan to go to Hudson Valley next year, where I will major in Early Childhood Education. After Hudson Valley, I will transfer and continue my education so I can become an Elementary Education Teacher.

Joe Fredericks

Fun Fact(s) About You
I hope to purchase an ownership stake in a professional sports team such as the Brooklyn Nets or Pittsburgh Steelers.

Thank you Mrs. Balogh for the extensive help you gave me in math!!! Also a shout out to Mr. Freese (Rico) for providing much needed laughs every day during the school year!!

My favorite memory was going to Canada with Senora Racz and the International Club my freshman year.

Plans for Next Year
I will be attending the University of Tampa to major in accounting and finance.

Rebecca Hall

Fun Fact(s) About You
I have attended games at 28 of the 30 Major League Baseball Stadiums.

Holiday Hoopfest at The Hill.

Plans for Next Year
I am going to Siena College, where I will be attending the Belanger School of Nursing to obtain my BS in Nursing.

Donovan Jensen

Fun Fact(s) About You
I enjoy sports, especially the Chicago Bears, and competitive gaming.

Maple Hill has been a great place that has many great teachers. There are many people that have helped me along the way and I appreciate everything that they have done for me.

I will remember many things about Maple Hill High school. Time spent with friends and the All Night Party is some that stand out along with baseball. I would like to give a special shout out to Coach Frese and Coach Biehler and all the baseball coaches for a great baseball experience!

Plans for Next Year
I plan to work toward a 4-year degree in computer science.

Samantha Malchow

Fun Fact(s) About You
I enjoy being outdoors and I am looking forward to college.

Thanks to Mrs. Kerner for always having her door open for me and always being there for me.

My fondest memory is being a part of the Yearbook Club and when the seniors came out for the Pep Rally.

Plans for Next Year
Attending Suny Cobleskill for an Ag Science business degree.

Bridget Shea Soden

Fun Fact(s) About You
My puppy Blissey is a fan favorite among many.

I would like to thank Mrs. Fowler. Mrs. Fowler has always been by my side supporting me throughout my time at Maple Hill. Mrs. Fowler always cheered me on.

Hanging out with friends after school in the cafeteria.

Plans for Next Year
I plan to go to Siena to study Psychology.