The Schodack Central School District is asking parents and guardians to complete a learning and transportation form indicating your child’s choice for the 2020-2021 school year, which can be found here.
This form is mandatory and must be completed by the end of the day on August 12. Be sure to fill out a separate form for each child in your household. If you would prefer to give your responses over the phone, please call your building principal.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The form includes the following questions:
- Name of Parent / Guardian
- Student’s First Name
- Student’s Last Name
- Student’s Grade
SCHODACK CSD LEARNING
- Please indicated which instructional plan you will choose for your child
- In-person/Hybrid Instruction
- Optional Remote Instruction ONLY
SCHODACK CSD TRANSPORTATION
- Will your child require district provided transportation or will you elect to opt-out of using district transportation and either drive or walk your student to school each day?