Good Morning juniors and seniors,

With the recent news from the Governor and the reality that we are not going to be able to congregate together in large groups,  we are going to have to cancel Prom.

I know there have been ideas to push it to the summer days, but guidance we are receiving indicates we still won’t be able to gather in large groups then. If that changes, we can reevaluate.

I was wondering if any of you have an interest in brainstorming other ways to virtually gather our juniors and seniors together.  I am considering Friday, May 8 at 2:00 p.m. for students who are interested in that brainstorming session. Please let me know your interest.

We are so sorry to be having to cancel such an important time in your lives. We did try and push it as far as we could in hopes it could become a reality.

Thinking of all of you in this very difficult time. We are still working through a lot of planning but will have honors/awards night on a virtual platform and are working with many of you on graduation planning.

Stay tuned!

Please email me at jhill@schodack.k12.ny.us if you are interested in joining on Friday to brainstorm ideas.

Be well,

Ms. Hill