The Board of Education met Dec. 19 for its monthly meeting. Here is a summary. Additional details and Board presentations available on BoardDocs website.
- Questar III BOCES officials gave their annual update to the Board, which included Maple Hill High School seniors Bryan Jacobs and Tari Civerolo speaking about their experiences in the New Visions STEM and Visual & Performing Arts programs, respectively.
- Principal Jacqueline Hill and Assistant Principal Jodi Sullivan presented an overview of Maple Hill Jr./Sr. High School’s program. Presentation available here.
- Teachers Karen Sweet and Janice Balogh presented on math coaching focused on grades 7 & 8. Presentation available here.
- Teachers Caitlin Colwell, Nathan Porter and Tim Ryan presented on their involvement in Questar III STEM programs. Presentation available here.
- Director of Facilities Matt LaClair gave an update on the Facilities Department. Presentation available here.
- Business Administrator Brian Carey presented a five-year budget outlook and projections. Presentation available here.
The next Board of Education meeting is Thursday, Jan. 16 at 6:00 p.m. in the High School library. The public is always welcome to attend.