The Board of Education met Nov. 21 for its monthly meeting. Here is a summary. Additional details and Board presentations available on BoardDocs website.
- Principal James Derby and Assistant Principal Keri Rosher presented an overview of Castleton Elementary School’s program. Presentation available here.
- CES Teachers Jennifer Carlson, Marlene Macri, Allison Streeter and Christina Yager presented on the school’s new ELA program. Presentation available here.
- CES Counseling Team Jennifer Sober, Lauren Friedfel, Jamie Colloton and Tara O’Grady-Day presented on the school’s mental health initiatives. Presentation available here.
- CES Teacher Sarah Lant presented on activities in the school’s Innovative Learning Lab. Presentation available here.
- Transportation Supervisor Rhonda Greenway presented an overview of her department. Presentation available here.
- Computer Network Manager Jim Yox and Network Administrator Matt Purificato presented an overview of the district’s Technology Department. Presentation available here.
The next Board of Education meeting is Thursday, Dec. 19 at 6:00 p.m. in the High School library. The public is always welcome to attend.