CES Dismissal Note
- CES Dismissal Note – Please use this note (which replaces the previous Bus & Pick-Up notes).
- Dismissal requests must be made by 11:00 a.m.
- Please send using student homework folder
- All dismissal requests and instructions should be made in writing
- Please drop off children between 7:55 and 8:05 a.m. so they can go directly to their classrooms.
- Please do not drop off students before 7:40 a.m.; there is no supervision available so doors will be locked.
- Students dropped off between 7:40 and 7:55 a.m. must wait in the cafeteria.
- Students are considered late after 8:05 a.m.
Do Not Leave Cars Unattended in Drop-Off Loop
- Please do not leave your car unattended in the parent drop-off loop. Pull up as far as possible and take extra caution to help keep our students safe.
- School ends at 2:25 p.m.
- If you have arranged for someone other than a parent to pick up your child, please write a note with the person’s name. They will need identification to pick up. Children will not be released to anyone without a written note and identification.
- All visitors must sign in and out of the Main Office. Please wear your visitor badge while in the school.