Schodack CSD Board of Education
- Meeting Schedule, Agendas, Supporting Materials and Minutes
- Board of Education members
- District Policies (The district is currently revising its policies. Once completed, we will make them available online. In the meantime, please email Michele Reickert or call her at 732-2297 opt. 1 if you need a policy.)
- How to Run for the Board of Education
- Absentee Ballot
- Email the Board of Education
The nine elected members of the Schodack CSD Board of Education are charged with setting the goals and establishing the policies to create a successful school district for our community’s children. Board members are unpaid volunteers serving three-year terms.
Members of the board adopt the annual budget and make decisions on a range of educational concerns. They are not responsible for the day-to-day operations of Schodack’s schools. Parents are encouraged to contact the building principal or appropriate administrator to address specific school concerns. If the issue remains unresolved, please contact the school superintendent.
The community is encouraged to attend meetings to learn about the educational issues the Board is considering. We value your interest and encourage you to attend and voice any questions or concerns you may have about our schools.
For Board of Education questions, please email Board Clerk Michele Reickert or call her at 732-2297, option 1.