Maple Hill Athletics - Home of the Wildcats
Schodack CSD believes participation in sports provides students unique opportunities and experiences that teach teamwork, good sportsmanship and other qualities supporting a well rounded education.
If you have a question about athletics, please email Athletic Director Dave Austin or call him at (518) 732-7701, ext. 1140.
Fall 2016 JV & Varsity Sports Practice Schedule
Practice for JV and Varsity fall sports begins Monday, Aug. 15. Here is the practice schedule:
- Varsity Girls Soccer - 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- JV Girls Soccer - 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Varsity Boys Soccer- 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- JV Boys Soccer - 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Varsity Boys and Girls Cross Country - 9:15 to 11:15 a.m. at the High School
- Varsity Girls Tennis - 9:30 to 11:15 a.m.
- Varsity and JV Girls Volleyball 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Fall 2016 Modified Sports Practice Schedule
Practice for modified fall sports begins Monday, Aug. 29. Here is the practice schedule.
- Modified Boys Soccer - 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Modified Girls Soccer - 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Cross Country - 3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
Requirements for Fall Sports Participation
School Nurses Betsy Croft and Debbie Sweet have written letters detailing what the requirements are for students to participate in fall sports. Posted 6/17/16.
Official Athletic Twitter Accounts
Here is a list of the district's official Athletic Twitter accounts, which are run by coaches or Athletic Director Dave Austin. Posted 4/30/14.
Please Observe No Parking Signs for Sporting Events
The district would like to remind our community to please observe No Parking signs for sporting events, in particular on South Schodack Road and behind the High School. The only parking places for athletic events are the High School and Middle School parking lots. Due to concerns about safety, the district has asked Schodack police to enforce these rules and violators may be ticketed.
As part of efforts to raise money to support the districts’ Athletics programs, the Maple Hill Booster Club has started a program where local businesses and organizations can make donations in return for a sign being posted at one of the district’s athletic fields. Two local businesses have already made donations through the program. For more information, click here.